Norminal Battery Energy
Months Self Discharge
DC Normal Charge Voltage
0.2C to 54.75V, then 54.75V,charge current to 0.02C (CC/CV)
Recommended Charger Current
Allowed Max. Charge Current
Charge Cut-off Voltage
Continuous Discharge Current
Allowed Max. discharge current
Rang of DC discharge voltage
0℃ to 45℃ (32℉ to 113℉) @60±25% Relative Humidity
-20℃ to 60℃ (-4℉ to 140℉) @60±25% Relative Humidity
0℃ to 40℃ (32℉ to 104℉) @60±25% Relative Humidity
Enclosure Protection Level
Cell & Method
2. Built-in automatic protection function to prevent overcharging, overdischarging, overcurrent and overheating.
3. Maintenance free.
4. Internal battery balance.
5. Light weight: about 40%~50% of the weight of lead-acid batteries.
6. Can be charged using most standard lead acid charge (set).
7. Wide temperature range: -20 ° C ~ 60 ° C.
8. Support for series application extensions (up to 512V)
* Battery will packed with Standard box then put into cartons.
A. Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.Q2. What about the lead time?
A. Sample needs 3 days, mass production time needs 5-7 weeks, it depends on order quantity.Q3. Do you have any MOQ limit?
A. Yes, we have MOQ for mass production, it depends on the different part numbers. 1~10pcs sample order is available. Low MOQ, 1pc for sample checking is available.
Q4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A. It usually takes 5-7 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping is also optional.
Q5. How to proceed with an order?
A. Firstly let us know your requirements or application. Secondly, We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places a deposit for formal order. Fourthly We arrange the production.
Q6. Is it OK to print my logo on the product?
A. Yes. Please inform us formally before our production and confirm the design firstly based on our sample.
Q7.Which certificates do you have?
A:We have CE/FCC/ROHS/UN38.3/MSDS ...etc.
Q8.How about warranty?
A:3 year warranty