|1||Nominal Capacity||90Ah||(25±2)°C, Standard Charge And Discharge|
|3||AC Impedance Resistance(1KHz)||≤0.5mΩ|
|4||Standard Charge And Discharge||Charge/Discharge Current||1C/1C|| |
|Cut Off Voltage Of Charge/Discharge||3.65V/2.5V|
|5||Maximum Charge/Discharge Current||Continuous Charge/Discharge||1C/1C||According to continuous/ pulse charge and discharge ammeters|
|6||Recommended Scope Of SOC||10%~90%||N.A|
|7||Charging Temperature||0°C~55°C||According to continuous/ pulse charge and discharge ammeters|
|9||Storage Temperature||Short Term ( Within 1 month)||-20°C~45°C|| |
|Long Term ( Within 1 year)||0°C~35°C|
|10||Storage Humidity Range||<95%|
|11||Self-discharge rate per month||≤3%/month||Temperature: (25±2)°C,Storage Scope Of SOC: 30%~50%SOC|
Refer to Appendix ǀ
|13||Thickness( 30% SOC)||36.7±0.5mm|
- It is necessary to ensure that the voltage, current and temperature of the cell are monitored and protected when the cell is charged and discharged.
- Please keep the cell away from heat source, fire source , strong acid, strong alkali and other corrosive environment.
- Do not short connect or install the battery with incorrect polarity at any time.
- Do not mix up with cells from different models or manufacturers.
- Do not use external force to make the cell fall, impact, puncture, do not disassemble the cell or change the external structure.
- Please keep the cell’s charge under 30% ~ 50%SOC, and avoid direct sunlight or high temperature and humidity environment when the battery is not used for a long time,
- Please wear protective devices such as rubber gloves when operating the battery.
Please immediately stop using if there have leakage, smoking or damage with cell , and contact our company to deal with.
Packing And Shipping
The cells should be packed into boxes under the charge of 30% ~ 50%SOC. During the transportation, they should be protected from severe vibration, shock , extrusion, sun or rain.
Cells should be stored (more than 1 month) indoor with a dry and clean environment at 0 ℃~35 ℃, and charged and discharged every 6 months. Keep the last charge under 30% ～ 50%SOC.
Q1. Can I have a sample order?
A. Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A. Sample needs 3 days, mass production time needs 5-7 weeks, it depends on order quantity.
Q3. Do you have any MOQ limit?
A. Yes, we have MOQ for mass production, it depends on the different part numbers. 1~10pcs sample order is available. Low MOQ, 1pc for sample checking is available.
Q4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A. It usually takes 5-7 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping is also optional.
Q5. How to proceed with an order?
A. Firstly let us know your requirements or application. Secondly, We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places a deposit for formal order. Fourthly We arrange the production.
Q6. Is it OK to print my logo on the product?
A. Yes. Please inform us formally before our production and confirm the design firstly based on our sample.
Q7.Which certificates do you have?
A:We have CE/FCC/ROHS/UN38.3/MSDS ...etc.
Q8.How about warranty?
A:3 year warranty